Here is a list of various ways to support the program. We need your support! Keep checking back for seasonal volunteering/donation opportunities.
JLHS Friends of Forensics eScrip Program
- Sign up today for the JLHS Friends of Forensics eScrip program and support the program through your regular shopping! Simply go to escrip.com and follow the sign up directions. Our account number is 500004066. eScrip is nationwide. Have friends and family throughout the U.S. sign up to support the program, it only takes 5 minutes!
- Once you’ve signed up, participating merchants provide a donation to the team every time you shop. Merchants include: Safeway, Big 5, Macy’s, Claim Jumper Restaurant, Food4Less, and many more. There are also a number of on-line merchants who participate in the program. See the site for details!
Corporate sponsors and cash donations
Please make checks payable to “Friends of Forensics.” Our mailing address is:
James Logan High School
c/o Tommie Lindsey
1800 H Street
Union City, CA 94587
Food and Paper Product Donations
We can always use the following items when we host a tournament, coaches needs, and special events:
- Soda (canned or bottled, any size)
- Water (bottled, any size)
- Food items (new, sealed):
- Coffee (instant or ground)
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish, salad dressing, any size)
- Sugar, creamer powder (any size)
- Tea packets
- Paper products / disposable products
- Utensils (knives, forks, spoons)
- Coffee stirrers
Please drop off your donation any time to room 408.
Fireworks Booth Fundraiser
The James Logan Forensics Team will be selling fireworks during the summer. This is the biggest fundraiser the team does. We will be needing both youth and adult volounteers for the event! All proceeds go to the team. Please come out and support the team. Our booth will be located in the Walmart Parking lot. More details to come.
If you have any questions contact Florence at (510)-589-3519